This document contains the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this website www.cluehunterzaragoza.com (hereinafter the Web) with CIF 73208245-G and domiciled in Calle Predicadores, 79, Zaragoza.
For the purposes of communication and user notifications to the Web, e-mail address is: email@example.com and contact telephone on: 640 37 01 95.
Clue Hunter owns the website and owner of the intellectual rights of this site as well as the contents thereof and domain name ownership.
This entire website: text, images, articles, logos, graphics, drawings, photographs, buttons, software files, as well as the structure and presentation of its contents, is protected by the Spanish laws on intellectual property.
Intellectual and industrial property of the web pages that the website redirects Clue Hunter and the ownership of its content and domain names of these correspond to its owner.
The total or partial reproduction of this website and any of its contents without the express written permission of the site owner is expressly forbidden.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires the prior written approval by the management of the Web. Any unauthorized by Clue Hunter use will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual property of the author.
Upon entering the Web you agree that your personal data are incorporated into an automated file, which aims to keep users informed about news of their services. This file is registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency ruled by Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and which is responsible Clue Hunter Zaragoza.
In any case, the user responsible for the accuracy of the information provided at the time you submit your request for information. According to current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, the file owner agrees to comply with the obligation of professional secrecy regarding the data and the duty to protect them, ensuring confidentiality, and adopting, any appropriate technical measures to prevent any alteration, misuse and unauthorized access.
Personal data provided by users will not be disclosed to any company and will only be used for sending information on the services offered Clue Hunter. The personal data not be available to third parties at any time.
Users of this site have the right of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of the data contained in the automated data file. They must request it in writing Clue Hunter Zaragoza Calle Predicadores, 79, Zaragoza or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal data, photocopy of the ID of the user, email it easier for Web and user signature.
WEB FOR ADULTS
To request the services of the user Clue Hunter / a must be of age and have the legal capacity to accept the Terms and Conditions.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user commitment to the observance and enforcement of the provisions herein, as well as any other law that may apply.
Clue Hunter reserves the right to change any information that could appear on the website, without any forewarning or to inform users of such changes, meaning enough to publish them on the website.
Clue Hunter is not responsible for the contents of web pages that redirect its website nor for any breaches of the regulations in force at any given time these pages may incur. From the client’s website may be redirected to third party content websites. Since Clue Hunter can not always control the content posted by third parties on their websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, Clue Hunter states that shall promptly remove any content that could violate national or international law, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirect to the website and informing the competent authorities the content in question.
Clue Hunter is not responsible for the content and information stored, for example but not limitation, forums, chat, blogs generators, comments, social networks or any other means to publish content from third parties independently in the Clue Hunter website. However, Clue Hunter collaborates actively in removing all content that might affect or violate national or international law, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. If user considers that exists on the website any content that could be susceptible to this classification, please immediately notify the administrator of the website.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, can ensure the correct operation 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, Clue Hunter does not rule out the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or that happen due to force majeure, natural disasters, power outages, or similar circumstances make it impossible to access the website.
Cookies are stored on the hard drive of your computer until you delete them. You can set your browser to notify you of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject cookies you can still use the Website, although this may involve limiting the use of some of the benefits or impede the proper functioning of the Website.
By accessing the website the system will notify presence accepting cookies if you continue to use the navigation of the website.
The fee is from €55.00 since €7.00 and including VAT per session of escape room. All rates displayed on the Web have applied the anticipated legal fees in the Spanish legislation that is applicable to it.
Clue Hunter reserves the right to apply discounts promotions, specific dates, or specific programs. These discounts may be subject to changes and modifications and apply for a specified time.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
1. In paragraph Reservations calendar shows days that can be selected, and then, hours available. The days and hours not available will not be selectable on the website.
2. To book you need to enter name, email address and contact telephone number.
3. For a successful reservation the user must select one of the available payment system, making effective if the cost of the service has been paid to the Supplier by payment processes established anywhere.
4. Clue Hunter accepts payments by bank transfer and credit card or debit card (Visa, Visa Electron …). We use secure systems to protect the security of payment by credit card or debit card payment. The confidential payment details are transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the financial institution. When making payment through secure payment gateway, the system automatically verifies that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Then connect with the issuing bank thereof, which shall authorize the operation.
5. transfer payments you assume all costs or charges that your bank will be included (delivery fees and taxes).
6. In case of bank transfer, if payment is not deposited in the account within 48 hours Clue Hunter, the User will receive a reminder e-mail mail warning that if payment is not received until midnight same day, the system will automatically cancel the reservation.
7. Clue Hunter sends a confirmation email to the user, with reservation data, this email is sent to the email address provided by the user during the registration process. If this email is not received, you must contact Clue Hunter sending an email to email@example.com.
8. The confirmation email that sends Clue Hunter has the character of Bono. Clue Hunter staff can order printed Bonus to enjoy the game at the time of entry. This bonus does not have a named person, so anyone in the group can submit and access the game.
9. The user can request an invoice at any time by sending their data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Everyone plays the game at their own risk. Clue Hunter is not responsible for accidents that users could have during the game if they are due to user negligence, improper handling facilities as well as the misuse of objects found in Clue Hunter.
2. Clue Hunter is a game for adults therefore intended for persons over 18 years. However, they can participate in Clue Hunter people between 10 and 17 provided they are accompanied by an adult.
3. Clue Hunter reserves the right of admission in these cases:
– It is forbidden to film or photograph inside the premises.
– Do not participate (porte or consume) in the game under the influence of alcohol, drunk or any kind of drugs or other psychotropic drugs or mind altering.
– Porte any object capable of causing harm to people or things.
– Lack of personal hygiene.
– Proven Rioters who manifest violent behavior and to cause or incite any disorder in the room.
4. It will not be possible to start the game if there is a delay of 15 minutes compared to the reserved time. In this case, you can not change the game session nor may claim reimbursement of the fare paid.
5. The maximum duration of the game is one hour. It is possible to extend this time.
6. Clue Hunter reserves the right to request image rights to users, those images have been taken within its facilities. These pictures to publish on the web, social networks and for promotional use will be used.
7. If during the course of the game one of the users is indisposes, you must exit the game accompanied by other users until reset, other users can continue playing. In case of accident or serious ailments Clue Hunter staff controlling the game may decide to stop completely.